★ ★ ★ ★ ★
When you have registered for the hunting course, we inform the Miljøstyrelsen that you want to go up to the hunting test.
In addition, Miljøstyrelsen must use your CPR no. Then you can pay for and sign up for the hunting test on the portal mit jagttegn. It requires NemID to log in to My Hunting Character
Theory: Comes later
Practical: Comes later
Included in this purchase, is a gift card of the value 1.200, – for the Jagurgruppens shops.
If you wish to pay over instalments, this can be done free of charge or interest. You can call us on phone number: +45 21 81 08 80 for further information.
About our weekend course
Our weekend course for hunting licence runs over 4 days – four lessons with theory together with two days of licence-related practical learning.
The theoretical teaching includes:
Coverage of curriculum of familiarity, biology and management in terms of wild life, hunting weapons & ammunition, legislation, safety, ethics and administration through visual aids and aimed teaching.
Moreover, guidelines from Naturstyrelsen will address appropriate attire, hunting travels, and the riffle examination.
The obligatory weapon course for hunting licence includes:
Rules of caution, weapon handling, shooting techniques, 50 shots at clay pigeons, judgement of distance of figures as well as practice on the hunting track. This track follows the same criteria as the track used in the final examination
Included in the price you get:
- Qualified-approved instructors
- Course portfolio with vital course related information.
- Access to our unique online training program.
- Obligatory shooting technique course including certificate.
- Shotgun provided.
- Admission to the hunting licence exam.
- Help with administrate work from our service office.
- Hotline up until examination.
- Accommodation: Sandwich, smørrebrød or similar, coffee, tea and water.
External of the price:
- Theory booklet – price from kr. 399,-
- Fee for shooting track charged by us: kr. 250,-
- Examination fee charged by Naturstyrelsen: kr. 310,-
When booking a course on our website, you automatically accept our terms and conditions written below:
Terms of payment:
Application fee: kr. 1.000, – payed at sign up.
Application fee of kr. 1.000, – will not be refunded. In case of cancellation during the period of previous registration deadline – 15/2 and 18/7 – up until a week prior to course beginning, will 50% of the course fee with the application fee subtracted be refunded.
By cancellation during the final week prior to course beginning, no refunds will be granted.
If you want to pay hunting quotes over several times, you have the option of fee and interest-free payment agreement – call us and hear more.
Do you have questions or need help?
Call us on +45 21 81 08 80
– or write to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org